President- Dee Dee Blackburn
Vice President- Susan Nagel
Vice President- Alice Minyard
Secretary- April Ray
Treasurer- Donna Richards
Past President - Cynthia Killets
Check out the links below to learn more about us.
Maury County Master Gardeners are made up of people who have completed 40 hours of classes conducted by the Extension Service and sponsored by the University of Tennessee. The Maury County program is part of the State program. During the year after completing the classes, each intern must complete 40 hours of volunteer service and 8 hours of continued education. These hours are turned in to the Extension Office. After the first year requirements are met, to remain a Master Gardener, each person must complete 25 hours of volunteer service, 8 hours of continued education, and pay $10.00 dues, each year.
Meetings are held the 2nd Tuesday of each month, except June
Meetings begin with a potluck at 6:00 pm followed by the business meeting at 6:30 pm and the featured speaker at 7:00 pm.
Maury County Senior Citizen's Building
1020 Maury County Park Dr.
Below is a list of committees and chair people for the club. Please let them know of your interest.
2. Mentoring and Retention - Kathie Wilson, Kelly Raimondo
3. Meeting Coordinators - Kelly Raimondo, Kathie Wilson, Ralph Saltz (alternate months)
4. Programs - Alice Minyard, Susan Nagel
5. Publicity - Larry Heidcamp, George Patton, Gail Patton
6. Service Projects - Sue Heyning, Judy Heyning
7. Maury County Home and Garden - Melanie Edwards
8. Maury County Fair -
9. Sunshine - Cay & Bruce McShurley
10. Field Trips - Jessie Ziegenhagen
11. Club Photographer & Reporter - Sam Richardson
12. Budget - Donna Richards
13. Volunteer & Education hours online system support - Dee Dee Blackburn, Rebecca Hartman, George Patton