President- Deena Trimble
Vice President- Susan Nagel
Vice President- Alice Minyard
Secretary- April Ray
Treasurer- Donna Richards
Past President - Cynthia Killets
Check out the links below to learn more about us.
Maury County Master Gardeners are made up of people who have completed 40 hours of classes conducted by the Extension Service and
sponsored by the University of Tennessee. The Maury County program is part of the State program. During the year after completing the classes, each intern must complete 40 hours of volunteer service and 8 hours of continued education. These hours are turned in to the Extension Office. After the first year requirements are met, to remain a Master Gardener, each person must complete 25 hours of volunteer service, 8 hours of continued education, and pay $10.00 dues, each year.
Meetings are held the 2nd Tuesday of each month, except June and July.
Meetings begin with a potluck at 6:00 pm followed by the business meeting at 6:30 pm and the featured speaker at 7:00 pm.
Maury County Senior Citizen's Building
1020 Maury County Park Dr.
Below is a list of committees and chair people for the club. Please let them know of your interest.
2. Mentoring - Kathie Wilson & Kelly Raimondo
3. Meeting Coordinators - Kelly Raimondo, Kathie Wilson, Ralph Saltz (alternate months)
4. Programs - Alice Minyard, Susan Nagel
5. Publicity - Larry Heidcamp, George & Gail Patton
6. Service Projects, Rippavilla and, Sr. Citizen’s lansdcape
7. Maury Co Home and Garden Show booth, March 10th - Melanie Edwards
8. Rippavilla booth - Deena Trimble,
9. Maury Co Fair Booth in August -
10. Budget - Donna Richards
11. Sunshine - Cay & Bruce McShurley
12. Field Trips - Cynthia Killets
13. Garden Tour - TBA