President - Deena Trimble
- Annette Wakefield
- Melanie Edwards
Secretary - Dick Harris
Treasurer - Donna Richards
Past President - Alice Minyard
Check out the links below to learn more about us.
Maury County Master Gardeners are made up of people who have completed 40 hours of classes conducted by the Extension Service and
sponsored by the University of Tennessee. The Maury County program is part of the State program. During the year after completing the classes, each intern must complete 40 hours of volunteer service and 8 hours of continued education. These hours are turned in to the Extension Office. After the first year requirements are met, to remain a Master Gardener, each person must complete 25 hours of volunteer service, 8 hours of continued education, and pay $10.00 dues, each year.
Meetings are held the 2nd Tuesday of each month, except June and July.
Meetings begin with a potluck at 6:00 pm followed by the business meeting at 6:30 pm and the featured speaker at 7:00 pm.
Maury County Senior Citizen's Building
1020 Maury County Park Dr.
Below is a list of committees and chair people for the club. Please let them know of your interest.
1. Plant Sale in May - Cynthia Killets & Annette Wakefield
2. Mentoring - Kathie Wilson & Kelly Raimondo
3. Meeting Coordinators - Linda Albert & Kelly Raimondo
4. Programs - Melanie Edwards & Annette Wakefield
5. Publicity - Susan Nagel & Larry Heidkamp, George & Gail Patton (website)
6. Service Projects, Sr. Citizen’s Bldg - ?, Other ?
7. Maury Co Home/Garden Show, March 11th - Melanie Edwards
8. Rippavilla Home/Garden Show, March 25-26 - Deena Trimble, Cynthia Killets
9. Maury Co Fair Booth in August - ?
10. Nominating Officers - Alice Minyard
11. Budget - Donna Richards, John Richards, Valerie Delorme, Deena Trimble
12. Audit - Donna Richards, Dick Harris, Larry Heidkamp
13. Newsletter - Deena Trimble and Gail Patton
14. Sunshine - Cay & Bruce McShurley
15. Field Trips - Deena Trimble
16. June 10th Garden Tour - Peggy Hensley